I hope this finds you and your family well. This is such uncharted territory for everyone. I know we have had a lack of good news so I would like to share some….. . The good news is that the government has declared Dumayne Chiropractic as an essential business such as our practice should remain open to serve the needs of our patients and local community. The goal is to take that pressure off of the medical system. Dr. Dumayne requests that if you or your family have any musculoskeletal concerns, that you continue to utilize our clinic. Because of that fact, we are remaining open to serve you and I would highly encourage you to consider continuing with your adjustment rhythm. We have taken precautions in the office to ensure everyone’s safety.
We are diligently following the CDC recommendations and standards to create a safe environment for you, taking precautions that all essential businesses should take to ensure your safety and the safely of those around you. Here are some examples of what we are doing:
• Limiting the # of people in the office at one time
• Cleaning all surfaces with disinfectant throughout the day and between patients
• Open adjusting to avoid any extra touching of doorknobs
• Diffusing essential oils throughout the office
• Modifying adjustments and prescribed therapies
• Virtual waiting room. For some of our patient population who want to limit their exposure further, You can simply call the office when you arrive and we will let you know when your room is ready.
I would like to continue with more good news…… Dr. Dumayne has been trying to figure out how to give back to our patients…. You have given us the honor of being your health care provider and during this crisis he is wanting to give back. Here is what we are doing for you, our chiropractic family.
· For patients on monthly subscriptions, 1 extra adjustment during the months of March, April & May.
· As always plans can be spread across your family.
· Any unused visits for the months of March, April & May will be banked. This will allow for you to get some intensive treatment when you return and or if your family were to join the practice, those visits can be spread amongst them.
· Dr. Dumayne would like for you to search in Facebook for “Dumayne Chiropractic Community” Please request to follow us on this PRIVATE Facebook page. On this page we will be sharing videos, answering questions and we are creating a new lecture series addressing the concerns of our practice.
Keeping your body functioning optimally should be your priority going forward. Let’s focus on the inside out and the outside in of health and keep our bodies working at top performance.
In Health & Wellness,
Dr. Neal Dumayne & staff